1. You must be a member to reserve courts at AD-IN.
2. Court reservations can be made 4 or 5 days in advance, not including the day of, depending on your membership group (see below).
Group Memberships - 4 days
Junior Memberships - 4 days
Senior Memberships - 4 days
Individual Memberships - 5 days
Family Memberships - 5 days
3. Court Reservations can only be made during business hours in person or by phone. Court reservations made by e-mail or voicemail will be considered incomplete and void without over the phone or in person follow up.
4. Court reservations are taken in the order they are received based on court availability. Court times are limited to predetermined 90 minute times in order to maximize court availability.
5. Members are limited to 1 court reservation per day.
6. If a court time is unavailable, members will have the option to have their name put on a waitlist for that time. Court cancellations will be filled from the waitlist in the order that waitlistings were received.
7. During our morning rush, we ask that members keep their conversation focused. Receptionists are not allowed to discuss how many courts are available, who has courts booked, why courts are not available, or non-related reservation matters while other people are waiting in the call queue.
8. Court reservations cannot be transferred between members.
9. If the host for a court reservation cannot be present for their court reservation, then the reservation must be cancelled and will be filled based on the order of the waitlist.
10. If the host of a court reservation is not in attendance for their reservation, they will be charged a $20 no-show fee.
11. If a court reservation is not cancelled by the start of the reservation, then the host will be charged a $20 no-show fee.
12. The host will be charged a $15.00 guest fee by the end of the night if any guest under their court reservation does not satisfy their guest fee. It is the host’s responsibility to communicate AD-IN policies to their guests.